segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

Will you?

It’s like starting each day of an endless restarting,

knowing that my half that is half yours keeps on missing.

And although I try to full time around,

I’ll always come round back here.

And for as many lives I live and die,

I’ll find and loose you crossing streets I’ll never walk again.

Time really changed you since last life,

Almost didn’t recognize you, if it wasn’t for that look never to change.


But let’s come back to this life:

You look like you don’t want to know

and I pretend to understand but not comprehend.

Your look doesn’t look back for mine.

And I end on playing the art of disguise,

By pretending I pretend not to suffer in both heart and mind.


Will it be needed a next life, on this or another; to see the day you come and stay?

Sem comentários: